SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Adolescent Health & Wellness.
- Acne Vulgaris.
- Asthma and Allergies Management
- Common Cold & Upper Respiratory Infections.
- Pediatric Dermatology Treatment.
- Treatment and Management of acute childhood illness.
- Newborn Development & Health.
- Nutrition & Weight Management Clinic.
- Management of Recurrent Ear Infections.
- Blood Pressure Management
- Breastfeeding Counseling
- Childhood Immunization
- Diet Counseling
- Earwax Removal
- Nebulizer Treatment
- Physical Examination
- Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp forms
- Premature Infant Care
- Primary Care for Adolescents
- We coordination care with hospitals, specialists and schools to ensure that patients are receiving the care that they need.
We are devoted to Newborn's Health and Development. Newborn Wellness Clinic
- Newborn Growth and Development Newborn Nutrition & Breastfeeding Support.
VACCINES INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CHILDS HEALTH
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux
- Acute Respiratory Diseases
- Acute Sinusitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
- Cradle Cap
- Diaper Rash
- Food Allergy - Milk
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Head Lice
- High Cholesterol
- High Triglycerides
- Infant Asthma
- Infantile Colic
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Itchy Skin
- Otitis Media
- Pediatric Allergies
- Pediatric Bedwetting
- Pediatric Diseases
- Pediatric Hypertension
- Pediatric Obesity
- Pediatric Overweight
- Pediatric Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
- Respiratory Allergies
Caring for Newborns to 18 years of age.
Address: 3459 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 100
Patients Are Seen By Appointment Only.
We Are Accepting New Patients.